With connectivity (power & HDMI) and flip up shelf, these pre-configured L2 Lecterns deliver an affordable, all-in-one solution that supports presentation delivery in any room or auditorium.
- Sleek, modern Sota style design with durable melamine finish in 3 popular color options
- Up to 12RU of equipment mounting
- Locking, heavy duty 4� casters
- Storage designed to accommodate the most popular document cameras and personal/small device storage
- Cable management systems includes 5 grommets total, with 2 in the top, 1 on each side and 1 on the bottom
- Hinged door on front with handle
- Slide out keyboard shelf with �pencil lip� to prevent items from sliding off rear of shelf.
- Ships assembled
- Dimensions of the L2 Series frame with Sota wood kit: 43.75" H x 30" W x 25.92" D
L2 Series overall dimensions shall be 43.75� H x 30� W x 25.92� D. L2 Series AV Lectern shall include patent pending removable rack with 12 rackspace front and 10 rackspace rear 11-gauge steel rackrail tapped with 10-32 mounting holes in universal EIA spacing, black e-coat finish and marked rackspaces. L2 Series AV Lectern shall ship fully assembled. L2 Series AV shall have a total weight capacity of 150 lbs., with a maximum of 75 lbs. mounted to the rack and 20 lbs. on flip shelf, for models with flip shelf. L2 Series AV Lectern shall have one 70 CFM thermostatically controlled fan that is powered on at 87�F and turned off at 85�F. L2 Series AV Lectern shall have a slide-out keyboard shelf, 26.53� W x 8.05� D. L2 Series AV Lectern flip shelf shall have a usable area of 21� W x 24.5" D. L2 Series AV Lectern shall include a top mounted 15 Amp power distribution with 3 15A outlets and 2 USB 2.1A outlets with a 6� cord. L2 Series AV Lectern shall include in bay 15 Amp, 8 outlet surge-protected power strip with a 10� cord. L2 Series AV Lectern shall be in Sota style with a Melamine finish. L2 Series AV Lectern shall include 4� casters, 2 locking. L2 Series AV Lectern shall be GREENGUARD Gold Certified. L2 Series AV Lectern shall comply with the requirements of RoHS EU Directive 2011/65/EU. L2 Series shall be manufactured by an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered company. L2 Series AV Lectern shall be warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of 7 years, fan shall be warranted for a period of three years.