The ADA lectern, with wheelchair access, offers a stylish yet functional approach to ADA compliance that easily accommodates the mobility-impaired as well as the standing presenter.
A conveniently located rocker switch allows movement over a 10 inch range, adjusting from an ADA-compliant height to a conventional standard lectern height.
Moves smoothly and quietly from seated (31?) to fullstanding height (41?) allowing the same lectern to be used for all presenters.
A spacious work surface provides more than ample space for laptops, notebooks, docking stations, and other presentation material.
Seated presenters will appreciate the ease of entry and exit afforded by the oversized access area. Each leg of entrance to access area is protected with a metal rail.
For room-to-room mobility, features 3? locking swivel casters that allow easy portability, yet lock it securely in place once positioned. Service access to the motor is provided by means of the removable inner access panel.
Customize with Available Options including: Custom work surface cutouts, Task light, Digital clock, power outlet, Cable port.
- Easily accommodates the mobility-impaired as well as the standing presenter.
- Adjust from an ADA-compliant height to a conventional standard lectern height
- Spacious work surface
- Features 3? locking swivel casters that allow easy portability
- Service access to the motor is provided by means of the removable inner access panel
- Factory assembled with casters, packaged, and shipped on its own skid
- Overall dimensions
Raised: 46" W x 48" H x 30" D
Lowered: 46" W x 38" H x 30" D
- Work surface dimensions:
43.5? W x 23.5? D.
- Work surface height:
Motorized-Adjusts between 34" to 44" H
- Scratch and impact resistant high-pressure laminate
- Presenter Access:
30" W x 30" H x 17" D
- Shipping Weight:
- Material: Scratch and impact resistant high-pressure laminate
- Warranty: One year for motorized lift, Six years for wood lectern